Helping Investors Protect Their Rights
Jeffrey A. Feldman
As an attorney, Jeffrey A. Feldman represents the interests of clients from throughout California in business arbitration and litigation-related concerns as well as clients from across the nation in securities-related issues. He has garnered national recognition in particular for his expertise and work in the area of securities law and for helping to return millions of investment dollars to his clients.
Jeffrey Feldman has had his own law firm in San Francisco, California since 1994 and has been primarily representing public investors in actions with brokerage firms and others since 1991. Mr. Feldman is a 1988 honors graduate of Washington University in St. Louis where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a minor in economics. Mr. Feldman received his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1991.
After Law School, Mr. Feldman worked for a small law firm in Contra Costa County, where he was introduced to the practice of representing investors against those who have aggrieved them. Mr. Feldman was admitted to practice law in California in 1991, in Maryland in 1992 and in Washington DC in 1993.
Jeffrey Feldman has represented defrauded investors from all over the country since 1991. Mr. Feldman's success rate is second to none in these types of cases. Mr. Feldman obtained the second highest NASD consumer arbitration award in the country in 2004 on behalf of four individuals, according to the Securities Arbitration Commentator.
Jeffrey has spoken and taught relating to securities arbitration over the last several years, including at the University of San Francisco School of Law, the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). Mr. Feldman has also been quoted in publications relating to his securities work, including the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The San Francisco Chronicle, The San Francisco Examiner, The Contra Costa Times, The Oakland Tribune, Compliance Reporter, The Times, and the San Jose Mercury News, among others. Mr. Feldman also appeared on the CBS Evening News relating to one of his cases.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- BSBA - 1988
Classes & Seminars
- Investor Justice Project, USF School of Law, 2003 to 2008
- Trying Sales Practice and Product Cases, PIABA, 2006
- Securities Arbitration, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) - Continuing Education Seminar, 2007
- Successfully represented Holocaust survivor in NASD arbitration, 2005 to 2006
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Securities Arbitration 90%
- Securities Litigation 5%
- Various Litigation 5%
- California, 1991
- Maryland, 1992
- District of Columbia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1992
- Mastick v. TD Ameritrade, Inc., 209 Cal. App. 4th 1258, 2012